The WDL project hardware range offers you attractive design and universal applicability in every type of building. The products are not only approved in accordance with EN 1906 Grade 4, but also for fire protection, smoke protection and escape doors in accordance with EN 179. Made of high-quality stainless steel, the products are durable and resistant against corrosion and abrasion.
The hardware range includes seven different lever handle series with various lever handle models. By combining the handles with different door knob models and backplate shapes you can create many individual hardware variants.
The following handle models are available.
Features and benefits provided by WDL project hardware:
- Maintenance-free lever bearing (WDL) with integrated lubricant reservoir
- Fast assembly thanks to snap-in lever handle; flexible warehousing as individual components can be combined
- Through-fixed screw connection with non-loosening fasteners
- Lever sets with fixed backplate with friction washer and retention spring
- Seven different lever handle series available in plug-in modular principle
- For timber, steel and narrow stile doors; also suitable for use on fire protection, smoke protection and escape doors