Our joinery is installed according to RAL guidelines
Economy, quality, durability
In order to maximize energy efficiency, our joinery is installed according to RAL guidelines. The space between windows and walls is filled with waterproof, vapor conductive foil on the outer side and vapor nonconductive foil on the inner side. This achieves vapor conductivity and air non conductivity of the interior.
Installation according to RAL guidelines enables free exit of vapor from the interior, while preventing entry of water and rain.
We use Tremco Illbruck products for RAL installation.
RAL guidelines installation includes
- Installation of windows along straight isotherm lines
- Installation of windows on systemic base profile
- Installation of waterproof , vapor conductive foil on the outer side
- Installation of vapor nonconductive foil on the inner side
- RAL compliant width of lateral element connecting jamb and wall
- Installation of framed glass according to HRN EN 673